Your blog is your main door
It’s where you hook prospective customers, welcome them into your world and set yourself up as the obvious choice by empowering them, dishing out practical advice and showing them that you know what you’re talking about.
Oh, and it’s also great for your search rankings, which means you’ll get found by more people over time.
Let’s get down to business.
How it works:
- You send over the brief. This could be a working title or it could include a detailed outline. I’ll also need some details on the tone of voice and style you’re looking for.
- If your brief is sparse, I’ll come up with an angle and outline for your approval. This may involve a quick chat over the phone or Skype.
- I write a polished first draft and shoot it over to you for approval.
- You send over your feedback.
- I’ll make any necessary revisions and give the piece a final polish.
- That’s it. Your article is ready to go.
Let’s talk money
Prices start at £450 per article for pieces 800 – 1200 words long. The price includes one round of revisions and final minor tweaks.
I’ll need 50% of my fee upfront (I’ll invoice you for this). The rest is payable on delivery with 14-day payment terms.
Want some blog articles?
Hit me up.Let’s chat