If your website is your shop window, your blog is the main door.
It’s where you hook prospective customers, welcome them into your world and set yourself up as the obvious choice by empowering them, dishing out practical advice and showing them that you know what you’re talking about.
Oh, and it’s also great for your search rankings, which means you’ll get found by more people over time.
How it works:
- You send over the brief. This could be just a title or it could include a detailed outline. I’ll also need some details on the tone of voice and style you’re looking for.
- If your brief is sparse, I’ll come up with an angle and outline for your approval. This may involve a quick chat over Skype.
- I write the first draft and send it for your approval.
- You send over your feedback.
- I’ll make any necessary revisions and give the piece a final polish.
- That’s it. Your article is ready to go.
Let’s talk money
Prices start at £300 per article for pieces 800 – 1200 words long. The price includes one round of revisions and final minor tweaks.
I’ll need 50% of my fee upfront (I’ll invoice you for this). The rest is payable on delivery with 14-day payment terms.