Your website is your shop window
It only takes a few seconds and costs nothing for customers to take a peek and decide if they like you.
So it makes sense to dress your business in its Sunday best (and make sure there are no wardrobe malfunctions).
What I can do for you:
I’ll help you dress your brand to impress by crafting clear and compelling copy for your:
- Home page
- Main pages (about, product / services and any other static page that clocks in at 350 words or more)
- Landing pages
- Product descriptions
Copy that shows potential customers why you’re the best thing since sliced bread (or lemon curd. Who doesn’t love lemon curd?).
How it works
- We’ll kick things off with a Skype chat where we’ll discuss project scope, your goals and timeframes.
- I’ll send you a proposal with a firm quote. If it all sounds agreeable, you sign it and return it to me.
- You pay a deposit equivalent to 50% of my final fee. I’ll invoice you for this.
- I’ll gather as much information as I possibly can. This includes information about your business, data on the type of customer you want to attract and any direction on tone of voice.
- I go off and write the first draft
- You look it over and send me your feedback
- I make the necessary edits. If they’re relatively minor, I can usually turn them around in 24 to 48 hours
- Once you take a look at the revised draft, I’ll make any final minor tweaks.
- I invoice you for the full amount, less the deposit, with 14-day payment terms.
- Your shiny new copy goes online.
Let’s talk numbers
I’ll quote you a per project rate, so the overall cost will depend on your project’s scope and complexity.
As a general guideline, prices start at £450 per page for home pages and other main pages and at £100 per item for product descriptions.
Go on. Drop me a line.Let’s chat