Your website is your shop window.
It’s where potential customers get their first impression of you online.
It only takes a few seconds and costs nothing for them to take a peek and decide if they like you. So, it makes sense to dress your brand in its Sunday best (and make sure there are no wardrobe malfunctions).
What I can do for you:
I’ll help you dress your brand to impress by crafting clear and compelling copy for your:
- Home page
- Main pages (about, product / services and any other static page that clocks in at 350 words or more)
- Landing pages
- Product descriptions
Copy that distills your benefits and shows potential customers why you’re the best thing since sliced bread (or lemon curd. I love lemon curd).
In other words, we’re aiming for “Holy shit, where were you in my life?”
How it works
- We’ll kick things off with a Skype chat where we’ll discuss project scope, your goals and timeframes.
- I’ll send you a firm quote. If it’s within your budget, I’ll send over a contract for you to sign (Don’t worry. It’s a one-pager.)
- You pay a deposit equivalent to 50% of my final fee. I’ll invoice you for this.
- I’ll gather as much information as I possibly can. This includes informaton about your business, data on the type of customer you want to attract and any direction on tone of voice.
- I go off and write the first draft
- You look it over and send me your feedback
- I make the necessary edits. If they’re relatively minor, I can usually turn them around in 24 to 48 hours
- Once you see the draft, I’ll make any final minor tweaks and give the copy a polish.
- I invoice you for the full amount, less the deposit, with 14-day payment terms.
- Your shiny new copy goes online.
Let’s talk numbers
I’ll quote you a per project rate, so the overall cost will depend on your project’s scope and complexity.
As a general guideline, prices start at £400 per page for home pages and other main pages and at £75 per item for product descriptions.